It is essential for Christians to get together to study God’s truth, to pray together, and to transparently engage one another. Real people, living ordinary lives, with great gospel intentionality—that is the aim.
We have community groups meeting in homes around the area during the week. Current topics of study include:
- When People Are Big and God Is Small (Overcoming Codependency & Fear of Man)
- Led by Justin Perdue
- Meeting at the Meisner’s
- The Good News We Almost Forgot (A Study of the Gospel in a 16th Century Catechism)
- Led by Ron Diaz & Allen Reid
- Meeting at Bill & Renee Perdue’s
- What a Biblical Worldview Is & Why It Is Vitally Important to Me Today
- Led by Lee Mallory & Branton Burleson
- Meeting at the Mutilva’s
- When I Don’t Desire God: How to Fight for Joy (Spiritual Maturity & Love for God)
- Led by Joe Scarlata
- Meeting at the Oler’s
To get connected to a community group, speak to one of the pastors or Contact us now by clicking on the “Contact” to the right.