We understand ourselves to be imperfect people who are rescued by a perfect Savior. Our righteousness is not found in ourselves—but only in Jesus Christ, by faith. Because of that, the members of CBC “come as we are” every Sunday. We encourage you to do the same.
What we do on a Sunday morning:
- We sing a handful of songs—old and new, of various styles.
- We pray a couple of corporate prayers.
- We read Scripture.
- We listen to God’s word preached.
- We partake of the Lord’s Supper.
- We ask that everyone who is not medically exempt or on the stage wear a mask when in the buidling.
- In the worship space, we are able to social distance by party.