We understand ourselves to be imperfect people who are rescued by a perfect Savior. Our righteousness is not found in ourselves—but only in Jesus Christ, by faith. Because of that, the members of CBC “come as we are” every Sunday. We encourage you to do the same.
What we do on a Sunday morning:
- 9:00am-9:30am – Prayer meeting.
- 9:30am-10:00am – Coffee and conversation
- 10:00am – Service starts.
What we do in our services:
- We sing a handful of songs—old and new, of various styles.
- We pray a couple of corporate prayers.
- We read Scripture.
- We listen to God’s word preached.
- We partake of the Lord’s Supper.
- Children 3 years old and younger.
- Offered on the first three Sundays of each month.
- All nursery volunteers are background checked and have been members of CBC for six months or longer.